Top Jewelery Picks from eFoxcity.com


Hola Lovelies!!
How you all doing?? The winter is definitely taking its toll on me. It's been a while since I last posted!! Sorry for the delay, you might have noticed in my fb page that I was out on  Mumbai Visit (yay), which turned out to be amazing!! I had loads of fun with all my cousins and we visited a lot of places in Mumbai and enjoyed a lot!!

Now that I'm back I have so much to share, loads of interesting blog posts, which will be up one after the other.Hope you enjoy them all. So first thing's First!!Today I'm going to introduce you all to one of my latest favorite Online Shopping Website efoxcity !! It has such an amazing collection of wholesale dresses and jewelries! And I'm such a fan of their Jewelry collection  totally chic and my style!! So here is a list of my favorite products from their website!!



Awesomest Dragon Ring !!!



Love these links!!

Rocker Style, anyone??

This would look so great with a flowy white dress!!
Love the work on this neck piece!! 

Pretty and cute!! :)

I think I have a special love for butterflies!! ;)

Wow!!Pair this one with a white tucked in shirt and jeans for a chic, classy look !!

Butterflies :) So pretty!!

Dying to get one of these!!They look so cool!!

Elegant and B'ful!!
Links: 1 2 3 4 5 6  7 8  9  10  11

Aren't these Gorgeous!!!!Tell me which ones do you like? efoxcity.com has a lot more of such gorgeous jewelries at low, wholesale prices!!They also have a great collection of women's fashion clothing , men's fashion clothing and a lot more at affordable prices!!!  I love how they have placed all the products conveniently and the user interface is also very good. To be honest I'm always on a lookout for wholesale websites with cheap clothes. The first reason being wholesale china clothes are so trendy and affordable. efoxcity provides an array of Cheap Men's Clothing and  Women's Wholesale Clothing at discounted rates!! Apart from that I also enjoyed going through their specific sections like that for Wedding Dresses and Special Occasion Dresses. All in all a great online website for shopping,though I'd love to give it a try to check out their delivery service and product quality, hoping to buy something very soon from eFoxcity.com.

I have an array of posts to share with you, and there are Mumbai Pictures too... Very few of mine, since I was the photographer all the time.. So many pictures of my family members but very few of mine :P But anyways!! :D I'm dying to get my tripod asap!! So that it takes good pictures of mine ;) teehee

So signing off for now!!Have a great time , my jelly beans and stay protected and safe. The turn of events in our country has definitely been unnerving!! I hope everything turns out to be good for all of us, no more of this pain :(

So Stay Safe..God Bless!!
Loads of Love
Ruhie

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun in Mumbai.

    And that Dragon Ring looks cool. :)

    Take Care. :)
    And well, Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the links and the ring is too cute.
    thanks for your comment on my blog, im following you back
    I miss mumbai terribly and so i will be shifting there in a couple of moinths, yayyy!!


    also would like to follow me on fb??

    www.facebook.com/gulaabigirl

    ReplyDelete