Top 5 Winter Wear Picks From DinoDirect.com


Hola Cupcakes!!

How you all doing?? Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my last Photography Post, means so much to me!! Ok, so winter is almost here!! Did you guys buy any new Winter Wear?? I'm so dying to make some new purchases.Just yesterday I was out for some Diwali Shopping and all over the mall, there were so many cute winter wear pieces!! ^_^ I totally love winter wear, they keep you so warm!!Actually they are the best part about winter, at least for me :P Otherwise I'm mostly a spring-summery person :D

So here are some really gorgeous pieces from a really amazing online shopping site DinoDirect that I discovered a few months ago, I've even ordered for some stuff, will be giving a detailed review of the website as soon as my order arrives ^_^




Isn't it beautiful??Last winter I bought a similar one for my sister.They are so comfortable and warm!!Love them for their style and comfort!!




A fashionable women coat is such a fall and winter essential!!You can wear it to work, or just an evening out. They keep you warm and are ubercool!! B)



Eeeep!!Look at that gorgeous shade!!Polyester Zippies in such cool colors are always a delight to wear!!They are so soft and it always feels like you are wrapped around in a bundle of amazing-ness!! :D



Wearing pullovers over my loved pair of jeans is the best option in winters!! Top it with your favorite trench coat and you ready to rock and roll!! :D Like seriously fashionably they look killer!!And this omg!!Skull heads I don't know about anyone else but I'm such a fan of such chic trends!! :D




So the 5th and the last but never the least in my list of Top Winter Picks are cute hooded sweatshirts like the one above!!Wear one of these and guaranteed for people to give you a second look and yes I speak through experience :D ;)

I hope you like my top winter picks, do tell me which one is your favorite and how you like them all!! ^_^
Loads of Love
Ruhie




7 comments:

  1. Hello sweety,
    The post is really good.
    Inspiring photos.

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post! So inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! I'm your newest follower on gfc :) Can't wait to read your next post! Hope you'll follow me back, pretty!

    www.allthingskma.com

    xo

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx a lot :) Followin u now... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome collection love tangerine jacket and skullhead sweater!!


    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! Love all of them!

    <3 from: www.thedocndiva.com
    www.facebook.com/thedocndiva

    ReplyDelete