Easy and Amazing Hair-do's

Hello Mello Honeypies

This weather is taking its toll on my lovelyy hair
I need a hair cut and loads of pampering!!I'm having bad- hair day almost everyday now!!

Anyways I've decided to take charge and since I need to go classes almost everyday,I decided to look up for exciting hairstyles to pretty up my hair


So here are some amazing hairstyles from I Know Hair . One of my favorite websites theses days!!!It's bookmarked so that whenever I need to go out I can look up for great hairstyles asap!! hehehe
These are super easy and so chic and you can easily wear them everyday!!Yayy for great hairstyles..

Eeep!!This one is super awesome when you have just washed and conditioned your hair.
This hairstyle looks great for girls with oval face.For girls with a more heart-sy face like mine, try pulling some flicks on the front side so that it frames your face.A great look for a casual evening with your jeans and check shirt maybe.



 This is a beautiful hairstyle, gives a princess effect with little strands of hair falling all over face.Because you pinch out some hair, it looks very laid-back and beautiful.Try this with a beautiful flowy dress or an elegant sari or salwar suit.Would look awesome for a beautiful evening maybe when you are on a date!!I tried it with a pristine white salwar suit while I was going to the temple on a beautiful summery morning and I totally loved it.



I tried this one but failed, just couldn't wrap my hair around my fingers , hehehhe, ended up all messed up.
But it is so beautiful, so decided to share.For the lovelies who can perform this feat. hehehe

  


This ones super easy and one of my favorites.Just twist and twist and twist and your done ...
I love it for when I'm feeling so lazy, which is most of my sunday afternoons.I oil my hair and leave them in this hairstyle.They look so decent despite the fact that they are actually totally messed up.Big Saver for Me!!!



Oooohh!!I could give this one the cutest hairstyle award.Love it!! But you need to get a good hair pin and cuteee hairband for this one, as that is the USP for this hairstyle. But since that is so easy to find, this hairstyle is all the more my favorite....

Ok
So that's all for now,I'll get back to you if I get some more cute hairstyles to share!!Try these, the tutorials are so easy and there are so many more at  I Know Hair . 

Loads of Love
Keep Smiling
Ruhie

21 comments:

  1. Wow, great post!! I need a hair cut too! I love those hairstyles!
    Kisses and happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx for droppin by hun..
      Loads of Love :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! Honestly, long hair is easier for me. It takes less time, and it's easier to style, too. If I'm having a bad hair day I just throw it up in a ponytail ;)
    You gave me some ideas for different hairstyles, I especially love the crown lift, and the grecian. They're really amazing!!
    Thank you so much for stopping by<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx a lot hun :) Yeah they are my fav too ^_^ <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It would look lovely on you hun :) :*

      Delete
  4. thx for ur sweet comments darling! i love ur post east hair dos! kisses lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaah nice post! Thanks for shared those hairstyle tutorials, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Lalaa :) Glad you liked them ^_^

      Delete
  6. woww... dat was awesome and yaa must say a needy one for me who have confusions about my hairstyles... :) pretty good hun :)tc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanx a lot hun :) Glad you liked..Its for all confused gals like us :D I'mm on the same boat..Glad it will help you :*

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Glad you found the post useful..Thnx a lot :)

      Delete
  8. Of course we can follow each other :) I`m your follower waiting only for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I join your site.
    Follow my blog?
    http://tinatelli.blogspot.it/2012/07/summer-glamour-in-city.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inspiring post. Sometimes I just lost idea what should I do for my hair..
    Thanks for visiting my blog today! Yes we should follow each other =)

    xx
    http://chirpofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pics! :)

    From Finland, with <3,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, now following yours! :)

      Delete