Trailer to a Bigger Picture ;)

Hey Lovelies!!!!  :) Before I start with the post,I must tell you I was so uninspired before writing this post, but after reading amazingly lovely comments on my previous posts,I was totally revved up!!!!! Ohhh Yeaaahh!!!! Bring it on baby!!!! :D

N Yeaahhhhh I even won a blogger award!!!!! Yipppeeeee!! The Versatile Blogger Award :) This award and lovely comments from my followers and I'm all charged up to do another post :D This is kind of a prequel to all that is gonna come :)

1) The Versatile Blogger Award. Click to know more about the amazing blogger who honored me with this award :) You really can't miss this one!!!

2) Well this post was decided long back!!! ;) It deals with all the turmoils and tribulations a girl faces when preparing to get ready for her graduation farewell party ;) :D


The faces and the secret will be revealed soon ;)

3) What am I listening to!!!! There is something going on in my head, well actually there is a lot but arrrghhh I'm so bad at expressing my self!! :( Have you ever missed anyone too badly but not been able to tell them about it cause you feared they would think that you are weird :D :P or maybe misinterpret you in some other way :\ To calm all these feelings I listen to some amazing stuff,the details will  follow :)


Google
Stay tuned for some amazing action!!!! (*so cheesy*) I know :P  But seriously you will love it :P :D I know I had lots of fun making these posts :)

Loads Of Love
Keep Smiling
Ruhie

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting post written with irony and wiseness! I do like your blog!
    ___
    http://thetraveleater.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx Costanza..:) Keep in touch :) <3

    ReplyDelete