Heart Speaks


Le Me: It's disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Le Mind: I couldn't agree more...
Le Heart: I'm just numb.
Le Me: how can people be so disgusting and yet be alive?? It kills me to know that God takes away the good people away, but the shitty ones are never going...lurking around the corner....
 It's boiling in my blood, the hatred...
Le Heart: Calm down
Le Me: hatred hatred hatred!!!!!

Le Heart: phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............................................
Now that was a long breath to let me work better so that I can control you. You know there is something bigger than your life, and that is waiting right outside your door.But the hatred you create in yourself only kills you.Every hater is a person worth pity, look just a bit inside, they are just very unsure of themselves and that has been the case for a very long time.This has made them very bitter. :P

Smile sweetheart, show them the warmth of your heart and believe me there is no heart in this world that won't melt ;) :) Remember all the super cool people in your life who you look upto. Do you think you would be happy if they reacted in an uncool way :P Just think how they manage things, better or worse.Every situation they handle things with a silly smile.People might think they are silly initially, but even you know the truth that eventually everyone just falls for their charm.The reason is that no one can escape the charms of a silly smile :D so Smile silly :P Be goofy. Everyone commits mistakes and its ok if you are unhappy with some of them still.But that doesn't mean that you can't smile silly :D You only have to answer to yourself. Hold your head high and reach the top. ;)

Don't you know things are sent to try you, let the world see what you have got !!1 ;) You can heal me only by smiling and the real smile only comes when you make someone else smile at your expense.The more you spread the smile, the more you will heal me of all my pain.And when all my pain goes away, I'll show you what true ecstasy means !!! :)  Don't believe in all that you have been told, you can give a smile everyday. :)

I hope you are not sleeping on me!!! :O :P

Le Me: Nah!!I'm already ecstatic. You should speak more!! :)

Le Heart: You should hear me more often. :)

Loads of Love
A Relieved Ruhie
Keep Smiling people

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I am in a weird mindset right now, and this blog post somewhere helped me calm down too :)
    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx Namita <3
    Loads of Love... ^_^

    ReplyDelete