Maybelline Haul: 15% discount advantage

Hey lovelies :)
How you doing. I'm reviewing today two of Maybelline's products.

Maybelline Collosal Kajal





Pros: 
1. Smooth
2. Easy to apply
3. Glides on easily
4. Gives a dark color in three stroke
5. Can be used as liner also ( Does an amazing job, gives a deep black color)
6. Easy to carry
7. Lasts till 6 hrs
8. Elegant packaging (Awesome I should say,I love the color combination,it looks so chic :D )
9. No irritation in eyes
10. Totally waterline friendly
11. Quantity not much
12. Only 6 hr lasting ( But honestly I think that is good enough for the price )

Final Verdict:
Maybelline's Collosal Kajal costs Rs 150, but you can easily find amazing deals these days. We got this from pantaloons and there was this whooping 15% discount , so it was priced Rs 127. But if you don't get this deal available around your home, you can go for buying it online too. GoodLife and Violet Bag offers 4 to 5 % discounts .You can find the link to the sites on the sidebar :)
 It is a decent kajal but it tends to evaporate :P If you understand what I'm trying to say :D ( or maybe I think my eyes ate em up ). The search for the Ultimate kohl/kajal is never ending, but collosal is pretty decent. Definitely Recommended. :)

Maybelline Lip Smooth Color and care balm



It's a pretty and easy to use and handle lip balm :) I am totally impressed by the way Maybelline presents their products.I mean just look at this little fellow. It is so cute. And ofc It matches my nail color :D Did you know I won that nail paint in a giveaway :D , but that's another story ;) 





Pros:
1. It has spf 16 !! It's very important to protect your lips from those evil yet amazingly delicious ( esp in these winters ) sunny rays. 
2. Simply Moisturizing, it gives no icky sticky feeling.
3. It's tinted and is available in different colors. So you can chose your favorite color and rock the house with amazing looking lips.
4. A very sweet smell, nothing too overpowering. And the fragrance doesn't linger too long. So it won't be a problem for the beauties with sensitive sensories ;)
5. Definitely Travel Friendly and super cute packaging. Something you can take to a party or your college to protect your lovely lips :)
6.It has a more compact size than its Nivea counterpart so That way it is definitely more travel friendly.

Final Verdict
 Did I say supercute :P I'm discriminate towards cute thingies :D so I definitely like it a lot ( Yess I didn't say love because my first love will always be Nivea Fruity Shine ) It doesn't have an amazing lasting power and you might find your hands searching for it from time to time. That is the only con I suppose :) It costs Rs 99/- I got it for Rs 84/- ;) ( I lovvve Discounts )

Maybelline BB Cream
Yes it has been finally launched in India. But it has not reached the counters yet :( I'm pretty much excited about this product. It's very famous in many parts of the world and is said to be able to revolutionize your skincare regime, as it's an all in one product with the power of 8 benefits to instantly brighten, even tone, hydrate, conceal, smooth, mattify, freshen and protect with SPF 21/PA+++ . All this for an affordable price of Rs 199/- only :D . I'm dying to get my hands over this product.
So that's all for the Maybelline talk :P 
Loads of love
Keep Smiling
xoxo
Ruhie

13 comments:

  1. I'm gonna search for BB cream,Thanks for the review. I can see you really enjoyed the discount. :)

    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhehe :) Totally Vertu :P I'm juz waiting for BB creams.I went to the MNY store yesterday searching for it but the SA said that though the creams have been launched but they haven't reached stores as of yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh!! nice review...i think im gonna buy those kajal and lip balm :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice BB cream...i tried it...its very gud!! every1 shud buy it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too will search 4 BB Cream, kajal is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aui U tried d BB cream!!aww...Review it please hun ...
    Loads of Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @manya.... yup the search continues :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. same here waiting for the bb cream n the kajal is my hg :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the BB cream would be out of stock on the first day of its launch because of the demand!!!! I just hope its good enough :) And the Colossal kajal is one of my most used eye products :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally second your thoughts :D It has definitely become the most hyped product..Hope it lives to its expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. maybelline colossal kajal is a classic product to me.. :)

    http://ani-makeuup.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too am excited abt the BB cream :)

    ReplyDelete