Find your Inspiration!!

Hello cupcakes,

How have you been? It's been a long while. Life had thrown so many ups and downs that somewhere I lost the inspiration to write. A bit sad, isn't it? One of my friend keeps saying the same thing. That he has a lot on his mind, a lot that he would like to do, but somehow he can't seem to find the inspiration. He has no idea, how much I can relate to him. 

I had so much I wanted to say, so much I wanted to share! But I just couldn't find the words. I was even scared of my own words! But my dear friends, who are going through a similar situation! I have a secret I would like to share with you....


It takes only a moment to find back your inspiration, your imagination and your words. Just a single moment! So don't give up and keep looking for that moment! :)

I wish all my readers find their moment of inspiration if they have lost it somewhere..hehe...It is closer than you think.

Loads of Love
Ruhie

Pic Courtesy: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment