5 Fantastic Picks from American Swan

Hola Lovelies
Hope you all are doing great!

I have become a huge fan of Sonam Kapoor and her sense of style these days! I mean talk about killer office looks in her movie "Bevkoofiyaan" . The funky looks in "Khoobsurat"! Awesome-ness re-defined! So taking inspiration from her, I decided to revamp my wardrobe! But then I remembered that I was a lazy bummer and walking from store to store in search of that amazing dress just ain't convenient! So what do you do, if you got money in your hands, clothes on your mind and your faithful internet connection! Woot woot, you shop online!!! Just when I thought I needed a change from the usual online stores I buy my clothes from, there came American Swan!! With wowzer deals and amazing sales, they have me hooked to their website. So just for my lovely honey bunnies, I decided to pick five amazing pieces  that you can shop from American Swan!


AMERICAN SWAN - THE BRAND
American Swan is an International online Fashion & Lifestyle brand that combines Urban American Lifestyle with a quintessential Youth-oriented Fashion: its Spirit, Energy and Authenticity. The brand offers an invigorating twist to the genre of preppy fashion, offering an authentic casual wear range to the youth who seek occasion-led collections.
American Swan offers a distinctive collection of Men’s and Women’s apparel, accessories & footwear at the convenience of a click, on the brand’s e-commerce portal. The styling is distinctly modern and voguish, with an emphasis on design, quality, innovation and affordability.
American Swan in the recent times has bagged awards in 5 diverse categories at the prestigious Asia Retail Congress 2014 being declared the ‘Retail launch site of the year'. The fashion brand has also been adjudged as the emerging E-Retailer of the Year at the recently held India Retail Congress Award 2014.
The Fantastic Five Picks 

Talk about love at first sight!This red trench coat is such a killer. Now you know how to raise the temperature on a cold winter night ;)


Talk about must-haves!!!There is no dearth for outfit inspirations especially when it comes to gray jackets! They are so classy and sophisticated.

I just so love the textured pattern given in the pullover. You have got to try this outfit inspiration. It is so chic and classy. I love it when winter wear gets so interesting!


I fell in love with maroon trousers the moment I saw Taylor Swift wear it with that black top! But turns out it is so versatile that you can even pair it right to make it an amazing office outfit!

Laze out your Sunday with this cool sweatshirt. Keeps you warm and cozy too!!! :)


Hope you like the fantastic five picks! For more amazing fashion trends and tips, don't forget to visit their fashion blog The Swan Confession



American Swan has a wide range of fashionable clothes, footwear and accessories for men and women as well as home and personal care. They even have a special section for sales and discounts! They have a variety of options in both casual and office wear stuff.They provide credit card, debit card, net banking as well as cash on delivery. With a 14 day exchange policy they are definitely making it a sweet treat! Hope you enjoyed the post!

Keep Shopping!
Ruhie
xo
 Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment