Loreal Professional Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Masque Review

Hola Sugaplums  

Hope you all are doing great. Today I'm reviewing one of my most favorite hair conditioner aka mask!!

The Loreal Professional Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Masque

Loreal Professional Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Masque Review

This is my Go-To masque when I want my hair to be totally awesome!! So if you are thinking of buying it, read on to know more about this awesome product.

Why did I buy it?
My hair are usually a freaky mass of frizzies!! So on most days, my hair regime includes more of oiling and conditioning rather than shampooing. I mean ofcourse I do shampoo my hair to get rid of the dirt and grim, but the real deal for me is always the conditioner part. I have as any girl, tried many conditioners, but in vain. That is when I noticed that on days when I get my hair shampooed in the salon, they are so well-behaved and amazing, not forgetting the amazing fragrance! So, essentially, I thought why not buy the conditioner myself and give it a shot. Much to my delight, it worked just awesomely.

About The Product
Loreal Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Masque (*phew!quite a mouthful*) :P comes in a tub, so yes you  can use your fingers or a hair brush for even application.

Quantity
200 g

Price
Rs 600/-

Ingredients


Loreal Professional Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Masque Review

Texture
It is a light yellow cream, which glides super easy on your hair.

Loreal Professional Absolut Repair Cellular Repairing Masque Review

My Experience
I just love its fragrance, very mild and refreshing.
This product makes my hair very soft, smooth and manageable. I use it as a regular conditioner, but I let it stay for more time, say maybe 15-20 mins. Sometimes I also like to take steam or follow this with the loreal spa masque, to enhance the softening power. Then I wash it off, and voila!!! Soft and smoooooth hair!!I have also realized that using this product has improved the overall texture of my hair.

Pros 

* Does its job pretty well.
* Lasts quite long!!! The texture makes it possible for even a small quantity to be spread evenly on your hair, so it generally lasts me at least 2 months and I have really long hair!!
* Nice fragrance.

Cons 

* Little on the expensive side, but I'd say its worth it.
* Can be found only through salons, at least as goes my experience.

Rating

4.5/5

Yes I will definitely repurchase it unless I get my hands on another path breaking conditioner that can actually work on my hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment