fashion

Event-o-Mania: Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week

8/11/2014 Ruhie Kumar 1 Comments

Hola Lovelies

Hope you all are doing supremely well. 
 I'm at home!!!Yeah had to take lots of sick leaves, as I caught boo-boo! Blame the constant rains in Mumbai and the viral infection in the air. But with loads of medicines and Mumma's care I'm doing much better now.

Now coming to today's topic. Most of you beauties out there who have checked out Myntra lately must have come across the Bangalore Fashion Week info. This event is slated to happen between the 7th - 10th August, Sheraton Bangalore, which means it's over.  Me hates!! Earlier the Comicon, now the Fashion Week!!! Why always Bengaluru??? I'm really hoping to get a transfer to Bangalore, wish I could! But that is such a distant dream.

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Anyways, more on the event...

Some really good designers presented their work like Archana Kochhar, Tarun Tahiliani, Shantanu & Nikhil, Anupama Dayal, Ashima Lenna, Lalit Dalmia, Satya Paul, and I believe many student designers as well. No dearth of celebrities either! Looks like it was a superb event. Wish I could attend! It is a global event, with 10 editions in Bangalore, 1 in Bangkok and forthcoming ones at London & Dubai. So I'm sharing my favorite pictures. All pictures courtesy Myntra. You should definitely check out their blog to get more amazing stuff related to the event. Till then check out my hot favorites!!



Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014


Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014

Myntra.com Bangalore Fashion Week 2014


I love them all. Definitely check out the videos on Myntra's website for the complete videos of the event. This is just the edge of awesomeness!!!

Hope you all loved my favorites ;)

Till next time!!!
Ruhie
xo

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Stay updated with all the Upcoming Events in Bangalore Today, Tomorrow and this Weekend with Flea Bazaar

    ReplyDelete