LL

My Experience!! : Google Hangout with Isaiah Thomas by NBAStore Powered by Jabong.com

6/12/2014 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments

Hola Lovelies!!!

Hope you all are doing great.. So there is this amazing news!! I got the opportunity to participate in a google hangout with Isaiah Thomas ( Point Guard for Sacramento Kings). Catch out the video for the google hangout where he so sweetly and patiently answers all our questions about his career,  style and more :D

I was very excited when I got a mail from Neha *SEO Manager with Jabong*, you can catch her too in the video!! I chose two questions..

First was about his Game Philosophy and the second was about his Fashion Philosophy. And he gave wonderful answers to both. He came across as a very sweet and down-to-earth guy. :)

Do visit the online NBA store here to buy exclusive NBA products, T-Shirts, Jerseys, Bottoms, Footwear, you name it, they got it ;) Do watch the video and tell me how you like it ^_^



Loads of Love
Ruhie



You Might Also Like

0 comments: