Product Review: Vans Authentic Canvas Shoes ~ Women's Classics- Animal Print


Hola My Sweet Bumblebees. Hope you all are doing great. Today I'm gonna review some really cool shoes from Vans. These are Vans Authentic Canvas Shoes, in Animal Print.


These are fiery, sporty and superbly comfortable. Vans is famously known to cater for the sports junkies; giving rugged, high performance footwear with chic and timeless designs.


Specifications



With a round tip shape, these beauties weigh a 310 gm per shoe. The upper portion, lining and sock are textile, with a padded foot bed for the comfort of your feet. It is a tiger print shoe, with the print all over and are provided with black lace for closure.



My Experience

I got these shoes around the mid of this month. The first impression was in itself really good. These are very sturdy looking shoes and I tried them on immediately to get a feel. And I can't deny I loved it. I wore them to a few occasions, believe me they are meant to get some heads turning. 

Pros:

1) Breathes Well.
2) Comfortable.
3) Looks fairly durable with its sturdy build.
4) Provides great arch support.
5) Stylish
6) Love the print, very rich in color, very chic!

Cons:

1) Being a canvas shoe, there is always the problem of staining,but nothing that a mild wash can't cure.

According to my experience these go best with skinny jeans and chinos. Easily the coolest pair of shoes to own!

Enjoy the pics!






Hope you enjoyed the review. :)
You can get a pair of these here. You can know more about Vans on their official website here.

Keep the fierce on! Keep the smile on!
Loads of Love
Ruhie

*This is a sponsored review, but the author shares her honest opinion.*


10 comments:

  1. Gosh ! these shoes r something ! They look great on u or u make them look great , I am clueless ! xoxo
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are so cool and you are looking really stylish in this pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Loved the shoes, surely would like to get my hands on them, Link to my blog: http://born-with-heels.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh I was just drooling over these babies on flipkart...perfect for the Mumbai Pune winters..I would love to get my hands on them n my feet in them :)
    blog link http://www.lookinggoodfeelingfab.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shoes...perfect for winters...

    http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these shoes are so pretty , hope i get lucky !!

    http://cookdokoo.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! Uber stylish!! Love em! Xo

    http://heartbowsmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete