Product Review : Revlon PhotoReady Concealer

Hola Lovelies!!
How ya'all doing? :) I'm reviewing one of my favorite concealers ever!! Revlon PhotoReady Concealer. It has been an angel for me! At a time when I rarely used concealers, just because I never found the right one!I found this sweet little amazing-ness!

How I use It?

1) I do my regular CTM routine.
2) I use my concealer usually to cover under eye circles and major pimple marks (if, any) :P
3) I dot the product on the required areas, and using gentle tapping motion blend it right into my skin.
4) I apply it after my foundation, and sometimes before, and sometimes both before and after!Finally I set the concealer with a powder to create an even complexion.

How much does it cost?

Rs 700/- for 3.2 gm


What I like about it?

1) It blends in very easily.
2) Looks amazing, does a very good job for a concealer.
3) The coverage is great, it really helps with my dark circles and acne marks.
4) Doesn't look cakey (awesumness)
5) Has SPF 20
6) It has a good staying power
7) Travel friendly, love the packaging (it's soo cute)


What I don't like?

Can I leave this section blank?
Ok seriously, this is the only concealer I've ever liked. The only con I would say would be that it is costly!Yes it is!! 


Final Word

If you are new to the world of concealers and would like a good investment, then do go for this product!It might seems a bit costly, but believe me, it would last you long and it would do its work. Just get the right shade and stay beautiful :)

Loads of Love
Ruhie

4 comments: