LL

Holi is Here!!!!

3/25/2013 Ruhie Kumar 8 Comments

Hola Lovelies!!!

I'm so happy today!! First reason, I'm finally starting to feel better after a week of sickness! Second, Holi is here!!!! Ok it's official- " Holi is my favourite festival!" With all the colors and fun and yummy stuff!!! All the dance, music, water balloons, trolling around with friends!!! Aahh Its heavenly!!!! Though I'm gonna miss Holi at home this year, but we have a Holi Celebration here at work and I'm all set to rock it with my friends!!!



Seriously Apart from all the other important factors that make up Holi, I can't think of a Holi without my friends!!! They make my Holi so special, dancing and playing around with them all day long makes up for memories for the whole of the year!!!!

Guess what!!! Cuponation is giving an amazing opportunity to fill some colors into the life of your Chaddi Buddies!! Your loved ones who color your soul with their love and care.
They are giving great deals so everyone can send a colourful chaddi to their buddies. Moreover they have also roped in the Super-Sexy-Super-Naughty Poonam Pandey, you can check out their Campaign Page Here!
This Holi buy a naughty smile for your Chaddi Buddies ;)

Loads Of Love
Ruhie

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy and Colorful Holi.

    Have Fun.

    And are you ready? I mean you mentioned about being sick for a week. #JustAsking

    Well, Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P well that's me :D for holi :D :P
      Happy Holi :)

      Delete
  2. happy holi to u too babe
    I just wrote a review on my blog would mean the world if u take time and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bltd Happy holi dear :) itz been long time... so sorry for that and i luvd this new style of ur blog :) tc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx a lot Babes.... :) Happy Holi to u too.. Hope you njoyed urself... :)
      n thnx a lot.. Glad you like the new style :)

      Delete