Creative Blogger Award

Hola Lovelies!!!

This is my second award after the Liebster Award!! Creative Blogger Award by Ajay again!! I'm really sorry Ajay, I know you gave me these awards with an interval of a month but I'm publishing them together! Sorry for the delay and redundancy! :P
 

 


Now for the rules:
 
 
 
1. Thank the Blogger and link back to the blog.
 
Thank you Ajay :) You know it was one fine day with me being so tired from all the training and classes when I opened my gmail account and found your award!!! I can’t explain the happy feeling, seriously Thank you so much! You inspire me to keep writing. Click Here to Visit This Amazing Blogger! :)
 
2.
a. Three things about yourself.
 
I love watching romantic comedies
I love to learn new stuff.
I prefer Summer over any other season.
 
 
b. Two things People don't know about you.
 
I stay silent to heal myself.
I have a very bad memory.
 
c. One thing you want to change about yourself.
 
There are so many avenues for a positive change :P
 
 
3. Answer the questions asked by the blogger.
 
What is the one word that comes to your mind when you hear the following words/phrases? (Make it like a rapid fire round - Mention the first word that strikes you! And if you make if fast, it would be cool.)
 
 
a. World: Big
 
b. Life: Lovely
 
c. Awards: Amazing
 
d. School: Nostalgic
 
e. Love: Life
 
f. Books: Saviour
 
g. Death: Note
 
h. Work: Place
 
i. Sports: Swimming
 
j. Name: Ruhie
 
k. Dog: Kind
 
l. Parents: Angels
 
m. My Blog : My Love
 
n. Chocolates: Stress Buster
 
o. Me/The Author/Ajay : Simply Amazing
 
 
4. Nominate this award to the deserving blogs. Pass it on. 








5. Ask some questions to the bloggers who got nominated.
 
Which is your favourite horror movie?
 
Do you like to sing while you are taking a shower? What do sing in the shower if you do sing?
 
What do you like better hands or feet?
 
If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
 
Who or what inspires you and why?
 
 6. Inform the bloggers about their award.
 
Done :)


Hope I'm not missing out on amazing bloggers. To ensure the same, I'll be updating the award winners names, you could be next! ;) Hope you enjoyed the post. Thanks all, Thanks Ajay!

Keep Smiling
Ruhie

P.S: Really sorry about the crazy font,but blogger seems to be acting really weird in this ultra slow internet environment! Pardon me for the same! I'll correct it as soon as I get  a fast connection.Till then, Keep Smiling and Have a Sweet Life :)

8 comments:

  1. Hey there, Congratulations again on the much deserved award. :)

    @1 : You are welcome. I am glad this award made you happy. But, I inspire you? Come on, I'm the last person to inspire anyone, especially a great blogger like yourself. I would bet on the other way round.

    @2.b(1) : Oh! That's why you stopped talking. :P
    b(2) : I would believe anything but this. Wait. You remember m, right? #JustChecking :P

    And come on, no need to be sorry for anything. You can publish whenever you want. And I can understand the situation you are in.

    Well, Take Care and Keep writing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are way too modest, my friend!! But you do inspire me :)
      n Thanks for the award :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!
    Kisses from Spain
    www.whatisfashionforme.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete