Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo Review
Name of the Product
Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo
Why I bought it?
Frizz are a constant companion for me and so anything that claims to tame them always catches my attention :D and I end up buying it. This time I bought this Matrix product, ofcourse Matrix products go by the name, for their amazing ( salon like quality). Though I was originally looking for Matrix Biolage HydraTherapie, but ended up buying Smooththerapie because they had finished their stock and so came Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo. Read on to know more.
Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo cleanses and smoothes away frizz and irritating flyaways. It leaves hair with an impressively soft and shiny finish. It tames frizzy, unruly, medium to coarse hair with the silky serum of camilla flower seed to continuously control frizz in hot, humid seasons while replenishing hair's moisture during dry cool seasons.Hair stays naturally smooth year round, even in upto 97% humidity.
Rs 190/- for 200 ml
|Flip top cap for ease of use|
Texture: Flowy and colorless liquid
* Smells amazing.
* Leaves hair visibly silky and smooth.
* The packaging is very decent and sturdy. Effectively Travel Friendly.
* Paraben Free
* Not very heavy on pocket, considering the effectiveness and quality.
|With the goodness of Camellia Serum|
* Compared to Matrix Biolage HydraTherapie, I would say this one didn't help me as much with frizz.
* It doesn't lather up easily (very low to moderate lathering ability) Though there may be beauties out there who would love this shampoo for this very fact ,I'm yet not there :P
200 ml for Rs 200 :P Oh c'mon you can give it a try :D You know you want to!!It's my second bottle of the same shampoo, I always go to buy the Hydratherapie one and end up buying this one, because of the non availability of the former. The amazing fragrance is definitely one of its USP. Its paraben free.Overall a fairly good shampoo, but don't expect a miracle in the frizz taming department.
Have you used this product? What do you think about it, let me know!!
Loads of Love