Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo Review

Name of the Product
Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo

Why I bought it?
Frizz are a constant companion for me and so anything that claims to tame them always catches my attention :D and I end up buying it. This time I bought this Matrix product, ofcourse Matrix products go by the name, for their amazing ( salon like quality). Though I was originally looking for  Matrix Biolage HydraTherapie, but ended up buying  Smooththerapie because they had finished their stock and so came Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo. Read on to know more.

Claims
Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Deep Smoothing Shampoo cleanses and smoothes away frizz and irritating flyaways. It leaves hair with an impressively soft and shiny finish. It tames frizzy, unruly, medium to coarse hair with the silky serum of camilla flower seed to continuously control frizz in hot, humid seasons while replenishing hair's moisture during dry cool seasons.Hair stays naturally smooth year round, even in upto 97% humidity.


Cost
Rs 190/- for 200 ml

Ingredients

Ingredients

Flip top cap for ease of use

My Experience

Texture: Flowy and colorless liquid


Pros:
* Smells amazing.
* Leaves hair visibly silky and smooth.
* The packaging is very decent and sturdy. Effectively Travel Friendly.
* Paraben Free
* Not very heavy on pocket, considering the effectiveness and quality.

With the goodness of Camellia Serum
Cons

* Compared to  Matrix Biolage HydraTherapie, I would say this one didn't help me as much with frizz.

* It doesn't lather up easily (very low to moderate lathering ability) Though there may be beauties out there who would love this shampoo for this very fact ,I'm yet not there  :P

Final Verdict

200 ml for Rs 200 :P Oh c'mon you can give it a try :D You know you want to!!It's my second bottle of the same shampoo, I always go to buy the Hydratherapie one and end up buying this one, because of the non availability of the former. The amazing fragrance is definitely one of its USP. Its paraben free.Overall a fairly good shampoo, but don't expect a miracle in the frizz taming department.

Have you used this product? What do you think about it, let me know!! 

Loads of Love
Ruhie

8 comments:

  1. Nice review Ruhie.:)
    I have not tried this brand yet but since i am done with the Tressemme i would do it soon .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Niesha :)
      and you know I need to try the Tressemme one!!! :P :D

      Delete
  2. I like it :) nice post!

    Maybe you have time to see my new post: Shimla: Part II :)

    Join my DIWALI DHAMAKA GIVEAWAY:Win 3 items

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely review ruhie.i used it but somehow it makes my hair dry :(
    but good that it suited you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Toa di :)
      Yup didn't dry my hair, it is actually one of the shampoos I can go without conditioner :P
      sad to hear that it dried your hair :\ it has the sles, no wonder it does that!!!

      Delete