Review

Influenster Love

11/22/2012 Ruhie Kumar 2 Comments


Hola Lovelies!!
Today I'm sharing my love for a really great platform that I encountered a few months back. "Influenster" . For all my blogger friends out there,you know how we all are such trend setters, reviewing products as soon as they launch!!Trying out-of-the-box products,always on the prowl to find something interesting!!Influester is just the place for us. It encourages our insanity for trying new products recklessly and giving reviews, which ofcourse is our love :D







It's a free to join community, but its INVITE -only which is also one of its good points :) It's user friendly and there are so many areas you could venture into like eco,gamer, fashionista, beauty queen, sweet tooth,gadgeteer, pop culture, fan addict and list goes on and on. More on it, we get points for doing what we love!!Review stuff!! :D We can review on various social platforms, the more the better.As one gains more points, expert badges are unlocked which help us in getting exclusive discounts on products, moreover there are voxboxes where we get bunch of goodies, could be anything, for free. You don't need to pay anything for the same, not even the shipping.Once you get the box, you need to do a list of tasks, like reviewing the voxbox contents on different social media. The more you do, the more you earn pints and the more you get invited!!And this process continues.Though I haven't yet received a voxbox, because I'm relatively new to Influenster, I hope to get an invite to try products soon ^_^ I'm so happy that I got short-listed, keeping my fingers crossed.

I'll update on it when and if :P I get the box ;) Wish me luck!!!!
Loads of Love
Ruhie


You Might Also Like

2 comments: