LL

Photography Post: And Then I Had To Shoot Her!!!

10/18/2012 Ruhie Kumar 8 Comments





Hola Sugapies!!!
How you all doing!!!It has been a tough week, with my net connection going up and down again :P Thanks to my sweetheart Phone atleast I'm in touch with my friends on FB!! Other than that,loads of awesome stuff happening nowadays.It's a festive atmosphere here with the Navratri and there is Garba, Kanya bhojan :D  Amazing Stuff. Also I got myself  a really cute jute bag in my fav shade red ;) Le me soo happy!!! I'll get a picture of it to show you all ;)

Today's picture is of my lovely friend Aui ;) yeah that's her nickname. Isn't she gorgeous!!!This particular picture of her reminds me so much of a french movie Amélie, a french movie :)


Hope you guys like the picture!! Don't forget to participate in my 200 Follower's Giveaway!!!
Loads of Love
Ruhie



You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit!!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again.^^
    I already follow you on gfc...my name on gfc is
    Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean. Can you see me???
    And now follow you on bloglovin #20,too.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, my love!

    Happy weekend,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete