fashion

Photo Booth: Back To Class!!!

10/10/2012 Ruhie Kumar 30 Comments






My old Diary!!! :)






Hola Lovelies!!!
Hope you all like my " Back To Class" Look!!Ofc I started off with my classes after a long time!!We had this really long gap!! It's great to be back to class, spending time with friends and just studying!!! I tried the Gradient Lips in this look!!You can check out an awesome tutorial for the same by my cutie blogger friend who shares my nick name "Minnie" Check it Out Here. You should definitely give it a try!

Loads of Love
Ruhie

You Might Also Like

30 comments:

  1. haha !! ur posts are such a fun ! ;)
    Me like !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great day sweetie! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the necklace...
    u have a very cute blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pics :D :D :D and Congos for 200 followers Ruhie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh you noticed!!Thnx so much dearo!!
      Loads of Love!! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the bug necklace...and you are like a whole lot of fun...:)

    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that photo shoot must've been as fun as your post!!
    It's really cute :)
    +Not Just My Allegories+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnku so much dear :)
      Yeah it was real fun!!!
      xo

      Delete
  8. You're really pretty :) <3
    I'd be happy if you check my blog, then we can maybe follow each other? ^_^
    With love, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx a lot Minnie..Followin u now ^_^

      Delete
  9. Cute photos Ruhie! I like your bracelets too, so pretty! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so cute!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow pretty photo!!!! i like your blog! maybe we follow each other!? let me know ;) www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx hun :)
      Sure we can follow each other...

      Delete
  12. Lovely giveaway:)

    xo
    I have a giveaway on my blog which you can enter here Red Rock Fashion Comp

    ReplyDelete