Liebster Blog Award

Holla my sugarbeans :)
Hope you all are doing fine my lovey dovey's!! 
Yes,I'm very very happy!!
I have been awarded with the Liebster Award...Yippeeee!!!





I have always been eyeing and wishing if I could ever get this award!!And that came true, so I'm superr happy!! :D This award was bestowed on me by the super cute Avantika from Glitter Arty Blog. Thank you so much hun... :)

Ok so now for the rules.I need to answer 10 questions about myself and then pass this award to 10 other deserving bloggers.

Ready or not , here I come ;)

10 Things to Know about Me

Purpose In life: 
Pursue my dreams, work hard and keep my loved ones happy :)

Things that make me happy: Hmmm...



*Crazy and funny talks with my friends where we crack the silliest of jokes and laugh our heads off!!! *Chocolate Fantasy
*Blogging and poetry
*Romantic comedy books and movies :P
*Lenka's songs!! She is such an adorable singer!!!*I know you haven't heard her songs!!Go now!!!!*
*Creating new things, be it a good blog post, a poem, a video , a song, a dance anything!!!Implementing my creativity makes me feel soo good
* and lastly ofc blog awards like these ;) *I hope everyone's listening!!*


When and Why I started Blogging

I started blogging in 2009 :) Long and beautiful time!!!Why?? Because I wanted to share things I was otherwise too shy to share with people.  Thanks to all my blogger friends..You people are so special!!!!

Favorite Pastime
Blogging!!!!You won't believe I could spend my entire days and entire nights just blogging!!And that includes not only posting , but visiting new blogs, making new friends..It's like an addiction :D People get addicted to facebook,I'm well addicted to Blogging!! :D

Apart from blogging, I loveee drooling over the Supernatural Series :D ;) ( Read: Dean Winchester) ;)

Me Faints!! :P 

And I also love watching other interesting series like Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly,Anime shows ( Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bokura ga ita)

My Addictions
Ofc I've mentioned one of them above.Apart from that, I'm not really much of an addict of anything I guess.I move on to try new things very quickly *fickle minded me* :P 

One Thing I'd like to change in Myself
Nothing to change, but yea I'd like to become more stronger, like Erza from Fairy Tail Anime - stronger!! ^_^



Love or Money
Love...

Birthday and Sun sign
9th April, Aries!!! B)

My Best feature according to me
My Heart!! :) *smug* :P Ok so externally, maybe my long hair, or my toe nails :P or finger both hands and legs, esp legs!! :P You don't believe I'll prove it to you!!Me always gets compliments!! B) ( I get ready for an evening out or a party and all people say - ooh b'ful toe nails!!) :\ :P I'm flattered, nevertheless!!! :D

A secret about myself 
I don't like to bring anyone too close to my heart because I'm a very very emotional person and if nudged can be a huge cry baby too :P Well but I crack great jokes too B) *latent talent*


 OK so now it's time for me to pass o this award to 10 other bloggers :) The list goes as follows:

1.Daisy from epitomeoffeminineallure 

2. Donah from mnemonicreveries 

3. Eshna from allthingsdesirable 

4. Anusha from anusha-outfitter

5. Angela from itisap4ssion

6.  Reinhardt Kenneth Photographic Sense

7. Preetha from www.indianbeautyjournal

8. Shanaya from littlemisssinner 

9. Minnie from ichigobunnyland 

10. Joshua from simplyjochris

Rules for accepting the award
1) You must answer the 10 questions set to you by the tagger.
2) You must pass on the award to 10 other deserving bloggers who are upcoming and have less than 300 followers.
3) Create 10 questions for the bloggers you tagged.
4) These lucky bloggers must be told.

My list of questions:
1. Purpose In life
2. Things that make me happy
3. When and Why I started Blogging
4. Favorite Pastime
5. My Addictions
6. One Thing I'd like to change in Myself
7. Love or Money
8. Birthday and Sun sign
9. My Best feature according to me
10.A Secret about myself 

Thanks again ^_^
Loads of Love
xo
Ruhie


23 comments:

  1. Super! Thank you very much!






    http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Write on my blog if you want...
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award!!
    Have a nice day!
    http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ruhie i have a award for you in my blog too :)
    chk it here :- http://samannita.blogspot.in/2012/10/showering-of-awards.html

    Congos :) :) for your first award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg!!!Thank thank you so much..This couldn't get better!! :) :)
      Loads of Love hun!!!
      xo

      Delete
  5. Congrats!!!


    NEW OUTFIT POST
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/10/rock-outfit-skulls-and-bow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conrats, Ruhie. And thanks for nominating me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I LOVE YOU! Thanks for giving me an award though I already have one but I will still make another one SOON coz I think your questions are fun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ That'd be great..Would love to know your answers!! :)
      Love u too... :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you very much and congratulation on the award! :)

    http://itisap4ssion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry that it took me so long to respond back to you. Thank you so so much for award and congo to you girl. ps : my birthday is on 10th april :P
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aahaa.. really!!cool..Aries Aries match ;)

      Delete
  10. i love supernatural too! but it may have given me nightmares at times! haha!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh..yup..sometimes me too...but dean winchester is better than all those nightmares and also worth it :D :D ;)

      Delete
  11. Congrats and thanks for passing me your Liebster Award Ruhie! I'll share this one to my readers as soon as I got the time. x

    Donah

    ReplyDelete