Inspiration: Stuff I love

GoodMorning Honey Buns
How is the new morning treating you?? I woke up so amazing,I had this B'ful dream and I woke up with a b'ful smile on my face!!Eeeppppp!!I love sweet dreams!!!

I decided to record some songs today, something I've been wanting to do from a long time. I hope my good voice stays by my side...hehehe...But my computer ports won't work and I can't figure out why but all my USB ports are jammed!1They won't react!!

So I'll be doing the audio part today and the video part someday else!! ^_^
Well that brings us to today's post!!I was just scouring my computer, trying to delete some mess!!And I found this adorable folder "Summer Time Love". I love all the images Check them out!!N tell me if you love them too!! 

I love this look,with the awesome orange leather bag.Just the right things,so chic!!


Stripes are so here to stay!!White n Black,Black n Magenta Red, Grey and Coral sea!!I've got three
amazing stripe beauties in my wardrobe and they never go wrong! Love the arm party too,though I'm so bad at creating one !! :P


My fav color pink!!added with caramel shorts and socks!! This combination is so cool!! and lovely!!Love contrast combinations!!
Off-shoulder tops with shorts are my all time fav's for summers!!! :)

Uber cool Ensemble!!

<3 <3 Love this flowery dress!!! It is so in my wishlist!!!Love the feminine touch it gives!!!


I dream myself with you all the time.I guess that is the reason why I love to  sleep!! <3










Love this list!!So applies on me!!

hehehehhe..I hope you like the pictures!I love them all
Take loads of Care
Keep Smiling!!
Ruhie

20 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I love your selection!


    NEW OUTFIT!!!
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/07/fluo-neon-outfit-subsonica-altamura.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice set of pics! lovely and inspiring!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too...its so girly and feminine :)

      Delete
  4. Thx for comment! I follow you now via GFC, do the same i f you want!!!

    NEW POST
    http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/07/makeup-essence-estate-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for your lovely comment , I would love to follow one another :) following you as of now ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! I follow you now with google friend connect and bloglovin! If you want follow me back! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Babi :) I follow u too :)
      Thnx for droppin by my blog .....

      Delete
  7. Cute pics! Now following.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute photos! great inspiration :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    RIRE boutique $25 credit giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. so adorable!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for your lovely comment, I like your blog too and now following you:)
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pics, love that Chanel necklace and second pic:))))
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete