LL

Blog Update

7/04/2012 Ruhie Kumar 8 Comments

Hey Lovelies!!!!
Bonjour...Hope everyone is having a great day :)
This is a quickie update.  Today I'm gonna have a medical eye procedure,actually two. Details later promise :D

So I'm gonna be MIA for a little while,maybe like 2-3 weeks because I won't be allowed to operate computer or strain my eyes etc : (

 But after I'm all cured I'll be back with a bang!! :D And there will also be a lil surprise for all my lovely followers :) I hope everything goes well :)

I'm gonna miss my blog and all of you so much : ( I'll be back soon :* muaaah... :)
Take Loads of Care :) :)
Keep Smiling
xoxo
Ruhie

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Aaww I'll miss you too! All the best with the procedure you'll undergo :)
    Get back soon okay? :)
    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so much hun :*
      love u love u... :)
      ur so sweet....

      Delete
  2. Take care hon! All the best! :)

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! :)

    An exciting International Giveaway on my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care deary..

    your newest follower :)

    please checkout my blog Nail Art Hues and please do follow if you like :)

    thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post :)
    I love it!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself sweety!!! Take whatever time you need and make sure you're completely well before you come back! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! :)
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope everything will go alright with you darling, take care okay! I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3 and suuuure, follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanku all...Love ya all :)
    thnx 4 all the sweet wishes <3

    ReplyDelete