LL

Blog Update: Zyoptix Surgery

7/30/2012 Ruhie Kumar 3 Comments

Hey lovelies!!!
It's been so long!! How y'all doing honeyplums!!

Ok so I've successfully undergone my Zyoptix Eye Procedure. It is amazing!!I don't need glasses anymore!!!Not that it's gonna change my geekiness ever, yet it feels great not having to rely on my glasses. My world is crystal clear!!


I recommend this procedure to anyone who suffers from myopia. It is safe and great. *Thumbs Up*
Though I'm still healing, but my doctor says that I'll be just fine and since I visited him yesterday and got his permission so that I can blog again!!
Of course I won't do much.  But it feels great to be back!!

Loads of Love to all my lovely readers.If you wish to know more about the Zyoptix Procedure,do let me know.
 I'll be happy to tell you all about it. 

Loads of Love
Ruhie



You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. So Sad that cheating is everywhere! They were an awesome couple! Could you please consider following each other? I started my blog a little over a moth and I want to knw wat you think :) www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Instagram: Shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete