Music Mania

Hey Lovelies!!!

Music is such a relief. :) Whenever I feel too overwhelmed be it with any kind of emotion, music helps so much.It is like a friend who stays company be it happiness, loneliness, super joy, confusion, anger :P absolutely anything!!!!
This post is all about music, my favorite ones classified according to my moods :P Yeahh, there is a song for every mood :P Love Music :) Hope you like my playlist ;)



Music Quotes I love!!!! 


One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons.  You will find it is to the soul what a water bath is to the body.  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
I have my own particular sorrows, loves, delights; and you have yours.  But sorrow, gladness, yearning, hope, love, belong to all of us, in all times and in all places.  Music is the only means whereby we feel these emotions in their universality.  ~H.A. Overstreet
  
Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends.  ~Alphonse de Lamartine 
 “People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
Taylor Swift 
 “I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me.”
Lady Gaga


 My PlayList

a) When I'm Happy

Lenka : Don't let me fall !! :)
Lenka's amazing voice does it everytime :) You can sing this song to yourself, your friends, your love :) :P Love the lyrics too, but the music is what differentiates it from everything else in its class. :)

 Uncle Kracker : Smile
 You have to listen to this song to actually believe how amazing a song can ever be!!! O_O :P It's just too good.I love to just put this song,turn up the volume and  dance crazily :D It is such a feel good song You make me smile like the Sun...eeeeeeeeeeeeeshh...It is just so sweettttt !!! :D
P.S: IF you wanna feel super duper and smile like a lil kiddo you should check out his version You Make me Smile, the video is so beautiful synchronized with the movie 500 days of summer, it just couldn't get better!!!!! Pllz don't check it out if you are a case of heart break, I once had a friend accuse me of making him cry, after watcing this video cause it reminded him of his gf :P My dear friend, if you are reading this post ;) :P teehee

 b) When I'm Lovey Dovey or maybe just extra happy :P (*since i have none* )

Ishaqzade: Pareshaan
It's a new song and I can't get enough of it!! I think I'm addicted.Main pareshan main pareshan of this song !!! :D ^_^ I hear this so many times in a day that its uncountable :P The voice is amazing, the feeling is feiry and watching parineeti with her amazing acting skills makes this video all the more awesome!!!!

Vicky Donor: Paani Da Rang
Another latest song I'm addicted to :) It rare for me to like hindi songs since these days they are mostly bakwas (*no offence, personal opinions* ) But this song is so different!!! It has a calming voice , something different about it, though I don't get even half of its lyrics :P But I love the music , its so soothing...Tu bhi aa sabko chod ke ;) aye haye.. kya to lyrics he..and the female voice meshes so well :)

Christina Perry : Arms
The most beautiful lyrics and did I tell you I love Christina Perry from her other songs so much.But this song is different. I hope you see right through my wall. I guess the reason why I love this song sooo much is cause I truly relate to it, or maybe will one day :P  :D Anywayssss, don't wanaa get into that :D

Beyonce: Halo
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't Beyonce's voice just heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All her songs are edgy and awesome, but this one!!!! oohhh shit, gives me the creeps...She is EPIC!!!!!!!!! The lyrics and she looks so hot and sexy, phew :P (*M very much straight*) :D You are everything I need and more!!! and so much more..This song takes you to a totally different world!! :)

c) When I'm Lonely & Sad or Confused  o_O  :(

Lenka: Trouble is a friend
This is such a sweetheart song. Trouble is a friend, a sudden realization that everyone goes through shit and you are defo not alone ;) So take all your troubles no matter how big or small heads up ;)

Euphoria : Mehfuz
Omg!!!! I cry everytime I hear this song.Releases all my pain through my tears, reminds you of your special someone, everyone loses or is bound to lose.Nothing is permanent. No one is.Cherish  the people in your life, don't expect too much out of them!!!Sometimes it's more than enough that they are breathing :)


Goyte+Kimbra: Somebody that I used to Know
I absolutely love Kimbra in this song. it is such a weird video, but I guess I love it in a weird way :P Edgy, though I even love Kimbra's Settled,it's so edgy and classyy ;)

Christina Perry: Lonely
Omg!!The first time I heard this song, it left me in tears and goosebumps.Christina's voice tears through your muscles to reach your heart and stop it for a moment and wonder !! O_o

Kelly Clarkson: Dark Side
I love the lyrics, Score for Lyrics and Kelly's amazing voice. Liberates you of your insecurities and weaknesses.

d) When I'm Angry and totally revved up with a feel to kill someone :P ;)



Song : Ft. - FUNKIST
Album : PEACE BALL

Song: Theme no Multiflora
Artist: Yasuharu Takanashi
Roar of the You are so f***ed now!!! :D ;) 

Song: Invoke
Fairy Tail

Oh yeah baby!! There is nothing better than Fairy Tail OST to feel all revved up. Killer Instincts Awakened :D  I love all three of them.The amazing mesh of music, violin, piano, guitar is so unnerving, gets me goosebumps whenever I hear this.Always on my phone's playlist :D Freakoo Awesomeo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this is my immediate playlist.Of course there are just many more songs I love, apart from these too :) But these are like my always listen to songs which help me come out of any situation or maybe describe me best :D ;) Hope you like it ...xoxo
Loads of Love
Ruhie
Quotes from  goodreads quotegarden  brainyquote 
Images from Google Images I do not own any of the image :) :P So credit to whosoever it belongs to :) <3

5 comments:

  1. nice blog..very appreciate share this site
    Welcome to mymoonlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is too awsm...thnx for so.me new songs to taste. ;)
    and tht 'u make me smile' incident is nt ur fault.its d music's.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rohan :) Thnx a lot...glad you like my playlist..drop by more often ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    Sure we can follow each other! let me know in my blog!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete