Special Note


Hey Lovelies,
It's been such a long time since I last wrote!!Sorry for being MIA :P
This is a special  note to all my blogger friends. "The Sweet Life" is undergoing some major changes in terms of the look and feel. It has resulted in a total mess, and I feel like I'm stuck right in the middle of it all :( Anyways I'm trying hard to organize stuff.Hope everything goes right in a short while. :)
 
But there are a few things that I wanted to mention.During the process of tweaking up my blog I have accidentally thrown away very important HTML elements :( Including some of the giveaway links.I'm so blanked out with all the work that I don't even remember which of them,so please forgive me if you come around checking and do not find the link,believe me it was there before the renovation :P Anyways I'll try to remember as hard as I can and replace them with new links.The blog post is not affected by this, so please forgive me for the mess :)

Secondly, if you happen to come around this time :P Please forgive me I'll be MIA again for a little while.I won't stop until I make this my dream blog.It is taking up a lot of coding and tweaking but I hope the result will be just worth all my efforts.So please enjoy the semi- ready Blog and look and skip any irregularities.Of course you can  tell me If you happen to find any problems, that would be a helping hand. :)

Ok so it's two at night and I've been working on the blog for more than 12 hours, so this is my sign off note for today.

"This is like too much hard work, but for me this is like a dream come true!! To create something !!It's just overwhelming and exciting at many levels for me. " Hope to catch up with all you lovlies asap
Loads of Love
Ruhie
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Adorable blog; I followed. (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog. im following you. mind to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cathy and dian ..followin u gals ..Thnx for the sweet comment honeypie's :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! Thanks for the comment - I'm following! Please follow back now. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete