Versatile Blogger Award

Hey Lovelies :)

 It  really is an amazing feeling when people appreciate your efforts and recognize you. I have been awarded "The Versatile Blogger Award". It means so much to me.After more than 90 posts, 50 + followers and more than 2000 page views. This award is so heart warming. I'm soo happy :) This means so much to a shy and totally self conscious girl like me.I always wonder after every post if its good enough, but I think if even if I have one person who appreciates my efforts, then I'll keep up with my work. :)

Thanks a lot Vertu :) :*



I entered the scene of blogging with many intentions like sharing my thoughts, my ideas, my knowledge, increasing my knowledge, and so much.But one of the most important reason behind it was to make new friends. :) I'm so happy.Blogging gives me a platform to meet such amazing talented people all around the world and to think of it, they are all so sweet!! It is really amazing :)

Now the real gratitude towards the person who endowed me with this honor : Vertu. :) She is an  amazing person,I always visit her blog, because she posts some real amazing stuff, moreover she is very amiable. You wish to ask her anything and she always responds very responsibly. Loads of love Vertu :)

Vivacious Blog : This is her blog Vivacious Blog. She has an amazing blog. She has also recently tweeked up her blog and I totally love the changes.She writes about so many things, reviews,totally easy and amazing  makeup looks,and so much more.Now let me tell you Vertu is one person who got the same award thrice. Yesss not once, not twice, Thrice!!! Thank you Vertu For giving me this award, It means so much when such talented bloggers visit and appreciate our efforts.Thank you sooo much...xoxo...

The Versatile Blogger Award Rules :

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give their blog a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2.Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3.Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blog you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.

Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. I love reading books but only through my mobile phone.I store them in the form of e-books and then I read them when everyone is asleep.

2. I love singing and I'd love to learn piano. There is nothing more soothing to me more than the sound of a song played on piano.I drool over Yiruma :)

3. I'm an anime freak. I totally love watching anime shows.My fav being Fairy Tail, Ouran High School, Honey and clover etc etc.

4.I love watching korean and japanese movies. They have such good theme and picturization. My fav are: 100 days with mr.arrogant, my sassy girl, Millionaire's First Kiss, Seducing Mr.Perfect and so on..

5. I'm very emotional and cry baby :P Though I can be quite tough as well but it is only when my family or friends need me.When its related to me I always cry :P

6. I'm never judgemental on people. I'm quite impartial and I almost always have to resolve fights of my friends :P

7. I can give the awesomest of love tips and advice .If you are feeling down anyday and its because of love, You can count on me, to make you feel good in very less time ( Honestly I'm not bragging.I'm saying this from my very own experience ) :)

List Of Nominated Blogs: Blogs I adore!!! ( In no Specific Order) I like their work and love to visit them. 

1.  Indian Beauty Central

2. Rumela The Shopaholic

3. njennifer's blog

4.Soyez vous - meme

5. stylefashionetc

6. omgnoodles

7.thepurplespirit

8.Beauty Unleashed With Deeptima

9.makeupnbeautyreview  

10. fewunnecessarystuff

11.Claire Huskie

12. fictitious-fashion

13.indianvanitycase

14. keepitsimplesista

15.kawaiibarbie

There are just so many more blogs,I would love to mention.Had it not been for the rules. Anyways I'll make sure I feature them from time to time :) I promise.

New New
Yay I have been awarded The Versatile Blogger award by Anusha too :D I am superrr happy :) Her blog Anusha Outfitter is amazing :) She is a beautiful person who does amazing style checks, eotd's, looks and much more.So what are you waiting for. Go check out her blog :) Thnx a ton honey for giving me this love and honor.

Loads Of Love
xoxo
Ruhie


21 comments:

  1. thanx so much for mentioning me here..congrats n love ou aton..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much dear :))
    Congrats and keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Srish :)
    N thank you soo much :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats sweety.. n so sweet of u to pass it on :) thnku :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx Rekha :D n all the names totally deserve it... :) ur welcome hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww... Babes Thank you so so much for this award!!! ur just gr8 :)
    I also want to learn piano, give good advises and cry like a baby :D hahahaha
    U totally deserved dis award :)
    Thanks once agn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u so much dear :D.... Glad you like my work. And congratulations to u too, u totally deserve it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thank you so much sweetie, this means a lot to me :D
    And congrats for you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Fictitious Fashion : Thanku Akansha...so sweet of u :) we'll do all that together :D muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  11. @My2Pesos: Happy New Year to u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @rumela..Your videos are so cute hun :) n thanku soo much :D Loads of love

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lalaa...You are welcome hun...
    xoxo
    Keep Smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank u soo much sweetheart! Btw u and I have soo much in common!!! I also love reading books on my phone and my mom keeps yelling at me coz she thinks I'm spoiling my eyesight. But I still do that..esp at night under the covers...so much fun!! Oh and I love Inu Yasha..do u watch that? If I ever have a girl I wanna name her Sakura! Hehe. U seem like such a fun person! :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Purple Spirit :D omgggg...same story!!I love reading under the covers!!esp love romantic comedies..I've read so much and it's never enough :P N Inuyasha is one of my top favs!!!We really do have soo much in common..It is so nice to meet u hun.....n If you are talking abt Sakura from cardcaptors :P then I named myself that :D hehehehhe...n You are welcome sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats for the award..
    Inviting you to participate in my Giveaway-
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/2011/12/100-followers-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by dear! at least there are some girls whu din knw abt it :D inc me.. try it hon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @nikita thnx and congratulations dear for getting 100 followers :) I'd love to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @akansha :P U can always rely on me for not knowin a lot of things...m so oblivious :P when it comes to makeup accessories :D Hope to get better :P

    ReplyDelete