LL

Photography Blog Post: Lasting Impressionz

1/23/2012 Ruhie Kumar 6 Comments

Hey Everyone :) Today I'm doing a post on my dear friend and my favorite photographer " Nitin Pujari"  :D   I'm doing a photography blog post on all his pictures that are my favorite.
All of his pictures are stolen!! :D Yes I confess!! Poor Chap :P yeah but he is a sweetheart!!





























My Official Blog Photographer :D

Thanks a lot to my dear friend for helping me beautify my blog time and over again ;) and for many more stuff :D

Loads of Love
Ruhie

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Belas fotografias...

    Parabéns!!!

    Aleks Nunez, administrador de http://how-to-draw.infopnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and presentable. Hope to see more photos from you. Thanks for sharing.

    A webmaster of makeup tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sherlito...Thnx for like, comment and visit :)

    ReplyDelete