Five Simple Foods that help in Reducing Weight!!!
Today I'm doing a post on some specific foods which contain certain compounds found helpful in weight reduction. "Stay hungry , Stay foolish" very commonly heard, right?? Here is a list of some really amazing foods and tips to reduce your weight while eating :) So Stay Happy, Stay Fit :)
1. Banana : It helps the weight reduction by supplying low calories, increasing urinary output and washing out the extra sodium chloride from the body.It is an excellent source of energy and nutrition without fat.
2. Cabbage : It is found to possess the maximum biological value with minimum calorific value. Research shows that cabbage has a valuable content called tartronic acid, which inhibits conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat.A helping of cabbage and salad would be simplest way to stay slim and painless way of dieting.100 grams of cabbage yields only 27 kilocalories of energy, while the same quantity of wheat bread will yield about 240 calories. It gives a lasting feeling of fullness in the stomach and is easily digestible.
3. Lime : The juice of lime is an excellent food medicine for weight reduction.Fasting on lime juice honey water has been found beneficial in treatment of obesity without the loss of energy and appetite. In this method, one spoon of fresh honey should be mixed with a juice of half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water and taken at regular intervals.
4. Tomato: It is also a valuable food in reducing weight. One or two ripe tomatoes taken early morning without breakfast, for a couple of months is considered safe method of weight reduction, at the same time supplying the essential food elements which preserve the health.
5. Low-Salt Food: Restricting salt is an amazing way to slim down. The salt in our body retains water, so reducing the intake of salt will help in reducing weight with very less efforts. Studies have shown that it might help in reducing as much as one kilo and half kg in the first week. Reducing intake of salt also helps reduce the craving for food as salt is a stimulant and excites the appetite by increasing the flow of saliva, thus creating a greater desire for food.
Loads of Love
Reference : Healing Through Natural Foods Dr.H.K Bakhru