fashion

Rabiosa!!! Shakira Look

12/13/2011 Ruhie Kumar 2 Comments

"Rabiosa"

All the mami's and papi's .Check out this amazing video by Shakira and ft. Pitbull. Totally love this song  :) and Shakira is looking beyond gorgeous in her brunette avatar. Did I tell you guys..I totally love Shakira.She is freaking amazing. Her hits like "Whenever Wherever" , "La Tortura" and on n on..I mean there are just so many of my Shakira fav songs :) I could do a separate post for that  :P But today let's concentrate on her Rabiosa look






The Look:
It's fun, refreshing yet so chic and girly. Shakira looks both cute and sexy..Deadly a combination I say ;) " Rabiosa" with all her moans and the invite to come closer ;)
 The Green Dress she wears in the video is surprisingly summer dress and a party dress. Love it.
 Her makeup is minimal, yet refreshing. It's perfect for a party :)






 Her hair is looking totally amazing. The bob cut and brunette with bangs look totally compliments her.I personally prefer this look to the one where she is pole dancing :P I'm sure many guys might think otherwise :D

The Song:
Rabiosa in Spanish means" rabid or furious" The voices of Shakira and Pitbull have gelled amazingly to create an amazing club number. It is one song that catches you in the first attempt. Like it did to me: n m roaming about my house humming" Rabiosa" ;) hehe . Amazing song.Totally in my playlist. It is one song that you could shake your hips too, though it doesn't come close to " Hips don't Lie " for that matter. I mean that is a song I could dance to even if I'm-on-my-death-bed-friends-beside-me :P hehehe ok just kidding :)

Keep Smiling
Take Care

Image Source 1

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Shakira is looking different and pretty. Love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vertu...yup totally!!a very refreshing change :)

    ReplyDelete