The Soul Eaters
8/22/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
And if you already have had a taste of it, congratulate yourself cause you are not alone, THOUGH that’s how it feels!!!
And the fact is there is NO proof, to the harm they do to you!
“Losing your soul is much worse than taking a million jabs. Because the human body is just a mirage, what is true is the soul, the energy that you carry within, you got to treasure it with your life, even if it means dying”
Just when you came in terms to fact that your heart is playing games with you and that whatever you feel is stupid and delusional. That people close to you who warn you that something is wrong are just jealous of what you have!! A constant reassurance from “someone”.
They might act as angels, not do any of the sick sh!* that happened to the l’il girl in TRUST. But I want you to retrospect the feelings the Girl goes through!! Because that is exactly how you feel when such vampires attack.“ The chain is as strong as the strongest link”
- · They are pessimistic to the core.
- · They always talk about all the bad things in their lives, but they always tend to praise you for everything you have.
- · Praises : That is the one weapon they use to hunt you down!!
- We have always been taught that we should be thankful
- · Listen to your HEART!!! We have heard this a million, a zillion times, but still we tend to ignore it. If you have two feelings about a certain person, steer clear. You will be thankful, I guarantee you!!! Tell your mind to shut up if all it is doing is processing the praises and the attention bestowed upon you.
- · Do Not share your life with them. Do not tell them about your life’s happiness and sorrows, that is like giving a key to your life. Be Reclusive. Do not trust blindly.
“You come in this world knowing nobody, but still you need somebody to TRUST!!!”
- · Helping someone is a good thing, but NEVER take it on yourself to get someone out of a mess.
All we can do is be aware of such people and circumstances and make sure that our loved ones are safe. Share what you know with your friends and people you love, because their next prey could be them as well!!
You may NOT publish or re-print this article without the written permission of KrazzyKi ( contact : firstname.lastname@example.org)
8/21/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
Change your Karma!!!
8/20/2011 Ruhie Kumar 2 Comments
So how do we change our karma? Lots of ways. Here are just a few:
- Read your Daily Horoscope. Horoscopes offer terrific clues for creating good karma every day. They highlight potential obstacles you'll face during the day, and give you wise advice on the best way to cope with them.
- Do a good deed. This is the easiest way to reverse your karma. If you put positive energy out there, you'll receive that same positive energy back. So help that elderly woman cross the street, drop some change in the charity box, buy a homeless person a cheeseburger ... give and you will receive.
- Listen to the universe. Are you someone who habitually gets stuck in traffic or long lines? Instead of tapping your foot and honking your horn, think about what the cosmos may be trying to tell you. (Hint: patience.) The lessons you need to learn are out there -- you just need to know how to hear the messages.
- Do a Tarot or I-Ching reading. These readings are a great way to take the karmic pulse of a day. Like an "early warning system," daily I-Ching readings are an excellent tool for helping you see which actions and attitudes will pave you a smoother path. There are even special Karma Tarot readings (Karmic Situation and Karmic Lesson) that will help you connect with your karma.
- Change your routine. If you go to the same places every day, see the same people and do the same things, and you notice you're having "bad luck," mix it up. The universe may be trying to tell you that there's either something you should stop, or that there's something else out there that you should start.
- Learn about your past lives. Finding out what choices you made in your past life or lives can give you insight into the patterns you see in this one. Once you figure out what lessons you still need to learn, you can change your behavior accordingly.
- Practice Feng Shui. The ancient art of placement and karma have a symbiotic relationship. Good karma leads to better energy, and Feng Shui releases negativity in your spaces, opening up space for positive energy to flow through your home, and also within yourself, helping your karma to improve. Learn how to put the ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui to work in you life.
- Learn how to forgive. Practicing forgiveness is a double whammy on the karma front. You don't just create good karma from yourself -- you also help to release the other person from negative karma.
Shelf Life Of Cosmetics
8/20/2011 Ruhie Kumar 1 Comments
Love @ First sight: Inertia Of Love!! ( IOL )
8/17/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
So what happens when you face such a huge loss ( only a person who has actually been through can tell about the pain we're talking about) . The question is:"Once in Love, you can never be the same again. It changes the very core of your soul."
Can you ever fall in love again?
Is it ever the same?
Haven't you ever felt that absolutely no one could keep you that happy?
"I'm not begging you to love me.I'm not really even asking you.But, Isn't it alrightIf I cherish that hope in my heart?If I just dream of holding your hand.It will hurt me- not you.I will try to keep my eyes from shiningWhen they see you,And I promiseI will try not to smile a special smileWhen you say hello,but, please Don't ask meNot to love you... "
You may NOT publish or re-print this article without the written permission of Ruhie (Contact: email@example.com )
Motivated to Love!:The beautiful Story ^_^
8/16/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
The Voice of Reason : Need Of Exams!!
8/15/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
How to Sleep Well!!
8/14/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
You may NOT publish or re-print this article without the written permission of KrazzyKi (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to Look Younger ^_^
8/13/2011 Ruhie Kumar 2 Comments
Love @ First sight: Story of a DiSgRuNtLeD Heart!!!
8/05/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
Love @ First sight: The Scientific Story!!
8/04/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
Love @ First sight: Story Of a Guy!!
8/04/2011 Ruhie Kumar 0 Comments
- ► 2016 (5)
- ► 2015 (6)
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► November (11)
- ► October (16)
- ► July (8)
- ► May (8)
- ► December (11)
- ▼ August (13)